ABOUT KEO KOTA
• Keo Kota is a totally new tepee hut, which is ideal for barbecuing, resting and spending time together.
• Keo Kota´s hut has a very strong construction and can be used the whole year round.
• Keo Kota’s hut has a modern simplistic design and is produced from Finnish Spruce specially planed to a thickness of 30 mm.
• The tepee has clean geometrical forms giving a unique impression and creating a comforting space.
• Access to the hut is through a large door opening surrounded by 3 walls which give full protection from all weathers. Wrap around windows run systematically through the 3 walls giving a full panoramic view to the surrounding nature.
• The base of the hut is 3x3 m with an internal height of 4 m, this guarantees good air circulation and draught for the fireplace. 3 benches surround the fireplace which can seat 9 people comfortably allowing them to enjoy the nice feeling of the fire protected from the outside weather.
• Keo Kota hut comes as prefabricated segments, which are easy to assemble. The assembly should take only 2-3 hours and its possible to order an instruction video delivered with your hut.
• It’s recommended to order the Keo Kota hut fully weather treated. The timber segments are submerged fully in a surface treatment liquid, this ensures that everything is covered properly and evenly for best weather protection.
• Its simple to anchor the Keo Kota hut. Four anchoring stakes are sunk and levelled into the ground onto which the four corners of the hut walls will be fixed.
• For flooring we recommend roll-up mats from Naturalli because of their flexibility and easiness to fit.
• Once the hut has been assembled the fireplace consisting of the Keo grill, its chimney and work surfaces can be installed, followed by the sitting benches.
• Because the total area of the Keo Kota hut is less than 9 m2, most Finnish towns will not require any extra building or planning permission.
• Keo Kota has a design protection in EU –countries.
• The Keo Kota hut complete with it’s grill and benches is designed by interior architect Marco Lindh. Visit Studio Lindhs website here
Oy Studio Lindh Ab | Kattilavuorenkuja 8 | 02330 Espoo | +358 (0)50 5113931|studiolindh(at)kolumbus.fi